SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
OFFICE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Office Hours and Appointments: Patients can schedule appointments online or by calling during regular office hours. If you cancel an appointment we require a 24 hour notice.You will be charged a $50.00 fees for appointments missed or cancelled without a 24 hour notice and is payable prior to any future appointments.These will not be billed to your insurance company and will be your responsibility. Multiple missed appointments may result in termination from our practice. Late arrivals may not be seen and may be asked to reschedule their appointment. Please be considerate to other patients’ appointments and the physicians’ schedule. You must present a valid Government issued a photo identification and your insurance card prior to being seen at each appointment.
- Termination: Threats or acts of verbal/physical harm to any employee of the practice or office property will result in immediate termination of treatment and notification of the proper authorities.
- Phone calls and Emergencies: We will take phone calls and messages during regular working hours. We will respond to your call no later than the next business day. If you leave a message after hours we will respond to it the next business day. If you are having an emergency need and cannot wait for a return phone call, or you are in danger of harming yourself or others, please call 911 or go to your nearest Hospital Emergency Room. Please note we are not a 24-hour facility.
- Prescriptions and Refills: We require a 48 hour notice for prescription refills.You are responsible to ensure that you do not run out of your medications. Call your pharmacy to request prescription refills from our office. If you cancel or miss your appointment and require a prescription refill prior to your next appointment we will only issue a 2-week supply or enough medication to last you till your next appointment whichever is less. Please do not lose your prescriptions as you will be charged a $10 fee for lost/stolen prescription renewal. Controlled or scheduled medications may not be replaced or filled early. Please note there is a $10.00 charge for controlled substance refills outside of office visit.
- Financial Policy: Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). Patients are responsible for their co-payments, deductibles, and any outstanding charges at the time of service. Any balance on an account that is greater than 30 days is considered past due. Balance of services that re delayed or denied by your insurance company will become your responsibility after 30 days. We do not guarantee that payment will be authorized for services and are not responsible to for any adverse payment decisions by your insurance company. Please provide notification of any changes in your insurance coverage 48 hours in advance of your appointment or payment in full will be required. We will collect delinquent accounts through a collection agency. In the event of account placement with a collection agency the applicable collection fees will be added to that account.
- Cellular devices, Cameras, Camcorders any other recording/photography devices are prohibited.
- Miscellaneous Charges:
- Fees for copies of medical records are $50.00. Please give us 7 to 14 business days to prepar medical records.
- Any letter or forms (e.g. FMLA, STD, LTD) requested by the patient will be charged a preparation fee of $50.00 and up.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 service fees.